- General information
- The controller of personal data contained in the website is: Embassy227 Katarzyna Będzińska-Kowalczyk, ul. Sudecka 139B, 53-128 Wrocław, NIP 899-159-74-27.
- In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being made available to unauthorised persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law acts of the European Union.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the legal regulations authorize the Controller to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or for the purpose of performance an agreement concluded between the parties.
- On the website the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour are performed in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered in the forms
b) by collecting “cookies” [see “cookies” policy].
- The website collects information provided by an user voluntary.
- Data provided in the form are processed in accordance with goals arising from a function of a specific form, e.g. in order to handle the information contact, or to send a newsletter with the company’s current offer.
- Personal data remaining on the website shall not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form can be viewed by the data subject who placed it there. The data subject has a right of rectification and restriction of processing at any time as well as the right to data portability and erasure (‘right to be forgotten), provided that the data is not needed to fulfil the obligations arising from the law, e.g. handling complaints.
We will process the Personal Data of those who have subscribed to our newsletters or who have agreed to receive marketing materials from us until any unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter or materials.
Personal information of our clients, such as:
history of use of the service,
information on the consents given.
shall be stored for the period necessary to process complaints, comply with tax and accounting regulations and handle claims related to the use of services.
Like other commercial websites, we may send to your device one or more “cookies” (small text files sent to your browser; they may be stored on your device so that we can recognize you when you visit us again). In particular, we use two categories of cookies:
session cookies (which are automatically deleted when you close your browser; we use them mainly to determine the login status of our service users. They are designed to allow our users to access pages that are visible only to them in connection with their use of our Websites or services. Session cookies are assigned in the user login process and deleted when logging out)
persistent cookies (which also remain after closing the browser and can be deleted manually).
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to the processing of your personal data (name and email address) for the purpose of sending information about our current offer and important events such as participation in fairs and other.
In order to adjust the content of our emails to your preferences as much as possible, we will check which emails you open and which links you click on in our emails. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the appropriate link at the end of each message we send you.