The Cork Pendant Test Tube
- Dimensions: height: 28,5 cm (11.22") , diameter: 10 cm (3.94")
- Weight: 1,3 kg (2.87 lbs)
- Materials: clear glass, cork, porcelain.
- Recommended light source: E27, max 25W (bulb not included in price)
- Length and type of cable: linen textile cable 2m (78.74") long
Out of stock
The glass is an original design inspired by the early fluorescent light bulbs and reminiscent of school chemistry labs. The glass is blown into a hand made form to give it the slight irregularities and even air bubbles the same as the original light bulb. This gives both an interesting and hand made look to glass but also gives an individual shading pattern on the light produced. We have added a porcelain core, also made to the original specifications with a wonderful hand glazed finish and our signature cork cap giving a slightly Scandinavian feel to the lamp. The cork is sourced in Portugal and cut for us in Poland. Although with a vintage shape the peaceful, simplicity of the natural materials used makes this a perfect choice for for contemporary or rustic interiors.