The Cork Pendant Bell
- Dimensions: height: 21,5 cm (8.46") , diameter: 17 cm (6.69")
- Weight: 1,5 kg (3.30 lbs)
- Materials: opaline glass, cork, porcelain.
- Recommended light source: E27, max 25W (bulb not included in price)
- Length and type of cable: linen textile cable 2m (78.74") long.
The glass is from the Bauhaus School of Design, remade using the original forms from the period. Opaline glass is hand blown into these moulds to give the quality and feel of its original design. We have added a porcelain core, also made to the original specifications with a wonderful hand glazed finish and our signature cork cap giving a slightly Scandinavian feel to the lamp. The cork is sourced in Portugal and cut for us in Poland. Although with a vintage shape the peaceful, simplicity of the natural materials used makes this a perfect choice for for contemporary or rustic interiors. Various hues of colour can be achieved with opaline glass by changing the bulb used.